Thursday, July 12, 2012

A Brief Update

Just a little news about my ongoing health problems since readers have so kindly inquired.  My staples are out (whoopee!) and we're sort of back in the land of limbo.  Next step is an initial appointment with an oncologist in a couple weeks to discuss chemotherapy.


Meanwhile, I'm free to build my strength back up as I feel better each day.  My ribs still ache of course and I still tire very easily, but I'm improving.  I can even drive if I'm not too tired.


I want to thank everyone for your thoughts, prayers and good vibes.  I'm grateful to all of you.  Thankfully, the cancer is out of my body and I am going to survive this.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you're doing so well! I'll continue to pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care Barbara, we'll be rooting for you. Chemo has improved so much over the years it seems from all I've read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kathy, Jill, and Diane. The doctor said I should keep up my positive attitude, and I do have that in spades because I just never believe I'm defeated. I appreciate my blogger friends' good wishes and support.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update on your health Barbara. I'm so glad you are doing well. I'll still keep you in my prayers anyway.

    ReplyDelete