Friday, May 13, 2011

Disappeared

I submitted a post on May 11 or 12, I don't remember which, about finally being able to mow the yard because we had had sunshine since last Friday. This morning Blogger wasn't available, and now it's back on but my last post has disappeared. Not that it was that important, you understand, but I thought it was worth reading or I wouldn't have posted it.

Oh well, suffice to say the yard is mowed and some trimming is done but today I'm indoors. I went out to lunch with a friend I hadn't seen in ages and other than that I'm resting.

I had also posted an update about Scaredy Cat. She came to within a couple inches of me a few days ago and every morning she waits for me on the patio trying to look very hungry. If I put out dry food, she turns up her nose but most mornings I cave in and give her canned food. No touching yet, but she is getting very curious about the inside of the house. Maybe soon we'll be touching friends.

I hope Blogger is back in business for good now since I'm going to post a book review and I don't want to lose it. Keep your fingers crossed.

By the way, Mike and Kathy had made a comment on the post that disappeared into the ether so I thank you but the comments won't post.

1 comment:

  1. I hopw this cat warms up to you so you can adopt her or bring her to the shelter where she won't have to fend for herself:(

    ReplyDelete