Thursday, November 19, 2009

Not Sarah Palin Again!

Just when we thought we didn't have to hear about every move Sarah Palin was making every single second of every day, here she is again promoting her new book which I certainly will not read. This woman has an ego the size of Alaska and boy is it being fed now. People are actually camping out overnight to be sure to get her autograph on her book.

The publishers are the real winners here; they're making a fortune. Publishing isn't the successful venture it used to be so I don't begrudge them the well-earned money. It's the constant press attention Palin's getting that drives me nuts.

Meanwhile her erstwhile son-in-law-to-be is making a complete jerk of himself trying to extend his 15 minutes of fame, and Palin is happily bashing him while making smarmy remarks about how he has an open invitation to Thanksgiving dinner. Pulease!

I think maybe it's time for me to take a vacation from the news until this feeding frenzy dies down. Maybe someone would like to pay for me to take a vacation to Aruba or someplace. I'd write an excellent travel article - I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment