Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Our New Stone Wall










Finally discovered that Walmart still develops 35 mm film, in one hour yet, so I took advantage of a trip to Vestal, NY to get the pictures of our new stone wall developed. This has taken so long everyone has probably forgotten that I had promised to show the wall. It's so beautiful though I can't resist.

Figured I might as well show you the front of our house as well. Next spring the "artist" who built the wall will be back to build a wall from the house to the road and across the front to our neighbor's property line. Then we can get rid of the mound of dirt by the driveway. It's going to be outstanding!
If I ever get my home office cleaned up enough that you won't think a tornado went through it, I'll post a picture of my blogging space. Don't hold your breath though - I still don't have a digital camera.





No comments:

Post a Comment